Monday, August 8, 2011

Work From Home - Filipino VA

A lot of Filipinos are looking for real online jobs. Thousands of fresh graduates, freelance workers and even professionals are wishing to be employed as virtual assistants. Apart from the office-based call centers, home-based ones are also becoming popular now in the Philippines.

I have been enjoying life from the time I decided to work online. Recently, I got a good offer to work as a virtual researcher. Some friends have been asking me why I left my former job. The answer…I was no longer happy…

It’s good that when I left the world of broadcasting, several opportunities opened and I am proud to say that it was one of the BEST decisions that I have made in my career.

For those who believe that they are capable of doing on-line jobs and are interested to do so…don’t waste time! I am encouraging you to post your profiles now on the following sites and be hired:

www.onlinejobs.ph

www.va4u.com

There are hundreds of employers from foreign countries who are outsourcing virtual assistants from the Philippines for different positions. You may also click this site to have an idea www.jonasblog.com .

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment